Premade Wow account.

That account is selling for more than my car is worth.... the first was a rogue from A Team.

People ask for a lot for some of these accounts. What blows me away is that people are BIDDING on it..

I dunno if they would ban the character, think the "fraud" and breech of contract comes into play to the original owner who accepted the terms of service, etc. I dunno though, it would be funny to see someone pay that much for an acct only to get permanently banned hehe

I dont know how they would catch them. There are many Nightelf roges out there (granted not with T3 armor). But Blizzard would have to work with Ebay to catch them. Ebay gets some profit from the transaction, I'm sure they would be unwilling to help.

People add this onto their auctions to try to prevent themselves from getting into trouble:

By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment, ESA - Entertainment Software Association, or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on this character and acquiring items. All references to 'the character' are indicative of my time spent on leveling the aforementioned character.All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard Entertainment.According to the World of Warcraft EULA section 3.b: B. You may permanently transfer ownership of the Game and all parts thereof, and all of your rights and obligations under the License Agreement, to another by physically transferring the CD-ROM, all original packaging, and all Manuals or other documentation associated with the Game, and by removing from all of your home or personal computers and destroying any remaining materials concerning the Game in your possession or control, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this License Agreement. The transferor (i.e., you), and not the Licensor, agrees to be solely responsible for any taxes, fees, charges, duties, withholdings, assessments, and the like, together with any interest, penalties, and additions imposed in connection with such transfer. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/eula.html Disclaimer: You are bidding on my time leveling for this account. Said account remains the property of Blizzard. You will not 'OWN' the account, for it belongs to Blizzard. The only thing you are bidding on is the time I have invested into the account. All characters, items, in-game currency, and anything else associated with this auction will remain the property of Blizzard. By bidding on, inquiring about, or viewing this auction you are stating that you are in NO way affiliated with Blizzard Entertainment or any associated entity. World of Warcraft is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. All characters, items, gold pieces, or other intellectual property in World of Warcraft are the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but rather for the time spent working on these characters and acquiring items. Before bidding on my auction you must read and agree to Blizzard's EULA located at: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/eula.html All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft are owned by Blizzard Entertainment and its licensors. This auction is not for said rights or intellectual property but is a compensation for time and effort invested personally outside the game. All items related in this auction will remain the sole property of Blizzard Entertainment. By viewing OR bidding on this account you assert that you are in no way affiliated or employed with Blizzard Entertainment.

well by looking at what someone who bought this account and what they paid for it, reminds me of a old saying " a fool and his money are soon parted" i mean man someone paid over $1,200 for an account to play wow, i know i love playing this game but to pay that much money for a character with great gear? means to me that somebody has to much money and doesn't know what to do with it,a problem i have never had the luxury to deal with.

Back