Prayers

RED

Hi Everyone...
Yes I am back again... My family been going to this country church for almost 4 yrs. My 3 Children have all have saved in this Church within the first 4 month. I myself grew spiritualy. We just reasonatly startet decide to build a bigger Sanctuary.which of course means a lot of sacrifising. I know that a church is not made of the Pastor alone but of everyone in the church. My Pastor had a Heart attach and past away this morning and I am asking you to pray not only for his Family but also for our Church.

May God bless you all

Just to give a little more background, our church has for over a year tried to decide what we needed to build next in order to facilitate the needs of the church and our growing ministry. There has been, as can be expected, some different ideas as to what direction we should go. Well, the course was finally agreed upon to build a new sanctuary and fund raising for it is to begin this month in earnest.

Now our pastor, (of over 25 years at this church), had a heart attack this morning. It was totally unexpected as he was not in poor health and to my knowledge had no diagnosed heart ailments. Roger, our pastor, was more than just a pastor to most people. For me he has been a friend that was always willing to be there when needed, and even more so, he has been a lighthouse and a spiritual role model.

As you may probably guess, this type of event has left gap in our church family. When people are down it seems that the Devil tries to influence things to his ends. The church is much more than just one man, but Roger was in every sense of the word our shepherd. Please pray for our church family as we go through this time of grief, that God will be evident in all of our lives and that He will send us a pastor of His choosing to take over where Roger has left off. Also, keep in your prayers Vicky and there sons as they face the days ahead. Roger and Vicky were high school sweethearts so one can only imagine what she is feeling this night.

Prayer sent...

I'm sorry to hear about your Pastor. Although you lost your shepherd, trust in the Lord for He is the greatest shepherd of all. All will be well. God will provide.

I feel for ya, my local church just had the wife of the pastor pass away last week. Has a huge affect on everyone.

We'll get to see them again :)

Back