Prayers please

MouseOfAslan

For those of you who don't know I'll give a brief history of what's been happening to me.

After working 11 1/2 years at a job I had, I kept getting sick and not feeling well- it started to affect my work and making my job a bit dangerous for me and my partners (I was a deputy for Washoe County) I went through tests and was diagnosed with Fibral myalgia but was still having problems with my stomach and intestines. After a few more years of testing, I found out that I have something called gastro-perisis which is cyclicle (at times my stomach doesn't want to digest anything the last period this year was for 2 months in Jan. and Feb. and I lost my job-it is very painful and I am nauseous and throw up and can only eat liquids and baby food) Recently I was able to catch up on some tests which had been ordered for January and I wasn't able to do. I had an abnormal heart monitor reading last fall and just had the stress test to follow up on it. It appears that there is a 97% chance that I have a blockage in my heart which is not allowing enough oxygen into my heart. This could possibly be one of the reasons I've been so very tired and unable to function to my best ability (which is already compromised by my other stuff ***sigh**) I will be going for an angeogram on Monday. Please say some prayers as I am a wimp and need the strenth and help to get through the needles and such.

Thanks so much for listening.

God bless you all and thank you in advance for your prayers.

Thank you for your prayers. My heart is good so the treadmill stress test was a false positive. (I'm in the 3% category! ) The test itself was a bit rough, they couldn't find my artery and had to dig around a lot. It took 3 extra doses of sedatives before they could get into my artery and continue. This means extra pain and bruising for 2 days with no heavy lifting etc. On the bright side, at least they gave me pains meds. Hope I don't have to go through that again too soon.

I feel for you Mouse, Last September I had serve heart attack at the age of a whopping 36. I almost died in good ole Georgia. But I didn't but I was in the hospital 4 days. They blew away three blockages, 100%, 100% and 80% the doc was surprised I was conhereant and alert when they wheeled me in.

Anyway I feel for you! I do not think most people understand the pain that comes from anything near your heart or arteries. I have never felt such pain in my life as when the ango'd them. I mean never, broken ribs, bones stabbings, nothing can prepare you for that pain, or the incredible weakness that follows.

You rest and take care. I do hope they find the cause of whats aling you.

How woman give birth for 8+ hours is amazing to me, three hours awake to play with my heart to get it cleared and I was ready to meet the maker. I mean I was done. So rest get better.

Last edited:
Back