Prayers for one of our members.

Mostly_Harmless

Tribe of Judah Unreal Tournament Chapter Co-leader
Hey guys just wanted to ask everyone in our little community to please pray for jammer as he has been suffering from a crazy amount of pain and hasn't slept in 3 days. I don't know if he wants me to post what the problem is or not, so I'm going to respect his privacy. Just please pray that his pain ends and he can rest.

Thank you.

Wow, thanks Brian and everyone... I am happy to say that I got in to an emergency dentist appointment yesterday early morning because there was no way I could stay awake until next week Wednesday when my appointment was scheduled. Prayer was answered as my dentist made the time for me and I had a root canal done and my pain is now gone.

I slept after that for 8 hours and still slept the whole night last night and went to work today ( I love my job so i was missing it) I am still pretty tired and never thought I could stay awake for 72 plus hours..lol amazing yet devastating thing pain can be, and I've had more than my share of pain in my life already! (Brian knows what I'm referring to)

Thanks for the prayers everyone... God Bless

jammer

Last edited:
Glad to hear you're feeling better, jammer. :D

Back