Prayer

ColdSteel

Brothers and Sisters in Christ my friend Johnny Hampton and his wife Debbie need our prayers. Johnny is about 48 years old and has one son, John. He is in Bristol Memorial Hospital in Bristol Tenn.
Johnny was injured in the mines 2 years ago and he had to have back surgery last Friday, a week ago. The surgery took 17 hours. They in reality rebuilt his back with rods and screws. His body completely shut down.He has since been put in a coma and on a ventilator and was removed once but he had to be put back on.
His liver isn't doing properly either. His kidneys have started working very little but they are working. Praise the Lord. He is a christian man and he needs our help in prayer.
Take care and God bless and I thank you for your prayers. Percy Sturgill, aka- ColdSteel

Sure glad the forums are back up.Praise the Lord

Praying for the touch of the Master's hand: strength for the family and a miraculous recovery.

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Thank you all, Johnny has developed pneumonia also. He is really struggling for life. Keep praying and again thanks, CS

Praise the Lord , my friend Johnny woke up yesterday and is talking. He is still struggling. again Praise the Lord. thanks for your prayers. CS

God bless you for giving us the opportunity to pray and for keeping us posted! This is exciting news! I will continue to pray for Johnny and his family.

Hiya all., I got to go see Johnny yesterday, He is reallly doing great. He walked down the hall and back. It's truly God mercy and grace he is still here. God is good. His lungs are still congested but it's loose. I really appreciate the prayers. Some of his family came buy and was wanting to have prayer so Johnny took off and said a prayer. lol, Take care and God bless. CS

God is go good. That is such a simple statement but the older I grow in Christ, the more awestruck I become and the more profound the meaning of those simple words. It is a blessing to hear the one that was critical that we have been praying for has said a prayer! Thank you for the good news, and thank the mighty Physician that he can pray once again:)

Back