Prayer

Narius

I am completely and utterly tired. I'm close to being done with multiple problems. So much stuf is being laid on my plate and it's too much. Would appreciate some prayer. Thanks guys

Sent it up.

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Praying!

Remember our hope is in the Lord. The problems of this life can overwhelm us, but this world is not our home.

Sometimes faith is just putting one foot in front of the other and trusting that God knows what He's doing. :)

Praying for you and remember,
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13

and

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
1 Peter 4:12-13

GOD Bless and keep the faith,
GOD is good all the time
Waynos

Praying for you and remember,
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13

and

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
1 Peter 4:12-13

GOD Bless and keep the faith,
GOD is good all the time
Waynos

Thank you Waynos!

Narius: Do you have any objection to me copying this to the CGA Prayer Request/Praise Reports Forum?

Back