Prayer

Vanaze

Okay, here's my beef.

Met this new, wonderful young lady.... We hit it off very well, and we've gotten to be best friends over the past two months...

Now, I finally worked up the courage to move things a bit farther, and it was a smoothe transition--until her ex-boyfriend decided he wanted to be involved again. Now, he's got her feeling guilty for "rushing" into the relationship she has with me.

Last time I checked, talking for 2 months isn't "rushing".

Yea, well, my beef is this......

Pray that this guy can understand that he had his chance and he blew it with the way he acted. Just let him have peace enough to leave ME be in my own spare time.

Here's the kicker....

I was chosen to help this guy enter into the ministry. Yea. I have to be with him most of my week. It's very....Tense, when we're together. Pray that this can just get behind us so we can further each other in the Lord.

Thanks everyone. If I left something out, it's because my mind is in a tizzy as-is. I'll keep you all posted on what I can.

God bless!
Van

Difficult situation, indeed. I'll pray for you too.

Depending on how circumstances are, just keep her emotions reinforced with the fact that she really DIDN'T rush into it, and with the other guy...this could get interesting. If he's one of those jerk-types, don't even bother talking about it, just don't bring it up. Having an interest in the same girl gives the two of you nothing in common, and nothing to fight over once that girl has made her choice. It's not up to you to prove or make him see anything.

Back