Prayer still needed

techwhosaysnee

Things have never been so good, and they have never been so bad. I feel like at the moment my life was about to turn around more challenges than I have ever faced have cropped up all at once.

I don't want to get into the details, mainly because I find them to be too embarassing to discuss openly... but I have never been as low as I am right now... and this is happening as I was so close to making every problem change.

It hurts deeply, and I am very tempted to give up. However I'm praying more consistantly than I ever have, and I just hope I learn whatever lessons there is in this as quickly as possible so I can go on a little better.

So pray for me that I can cope, and for my wife that she can cope with me.

Just don't give up...I will continue to pray.
Here are 2 more scriptures

1 Thessalonians 5:17
pray without ceasing.

easy enough...
here is one I heard in church tonight :)

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
To every thing there is a season, and every time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew;a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time to keep peace.

Just remember that everything happens in God's time. Stay faithful and you will be rewarded.

My prayers are with you and your wife my brother.

~Tony

Thank you.

aka Ash said:
Just don't give up...I will continue to pray.
Here are 2 more scriptures

1 Thessalonians 5:17
pray without ceasing.

easy enough...
here is one I heard in church tonight :)

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
To every thing there is a season, and every time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew;a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time to keep peace.

Just remember that everything happens in God's time. Stay faithful and you will be rewarded.

My prayers are with you and your wife my brother.

~Tony

Back