Prayer Request

brootis

I know I havent been around in awhile, but I would like to ask everyone to pray for my little brother. He was sent to Afgan earlier this week and will be gone for most of the year. He's in one of the units that's been sent to support one of the worst places you can go there, and do some pretty terrible things to some very bad people. I'd like to ask for prayers for him, his unit, to keep him safe not only physically but also mentally and spiritually as well. Everyone in the unit is a professed christian and they may need the Lord more than ever when dealing with combat.

Praying.

I'd suggest posting this in the general prayer request forum as well as it gets a lot more views.

praying for you

Thanks, I just posted it on the main forum. I'll keep you guys updated.

hey brootis.. havent seen you in a long time.. yes im praying for you and brother and family. this is skrubs. if you play gw2 look me up i am skrubs on sanctum of rall server and im in the saints guild for lotro.. friendofjc.......... God bless you man.

please there are so many things going on in my life at the moment that I need prayer for strength wisdom and resolution to these problems for my enemies rise up against me.

Back