Prayer Request

Pianoforte

So, my parents are getting divorced. Seems silly to me that they've raised 3 children to 20+ years old and we're all out of the house and on our own and NOW they suddenly can't live together, but it's happening. My mother says she's confident they'll both be happier and I believe it's true.

I can handle this sort of thing, so I'm not worried about me, but my little sister, who has been still sort of pseudo living at home, I'm worried about. She has a physical handicap and is still pretty reliant on them for various things and I fear that she'll feel responsible when it's obviously not her fault.

So, please pray for my family in general, especially my little sister, and that my parents can be adults through this whole process. If it has to happen, I want them to remain civil, not trying to point out who is to blame or who is right and wrong. Rather, I want them to accept and profess that they are different people whose life interests have gone in different directions; directions that are not compatible with one another. I just arrived home to visit and I must say...I've never realized just how big our house is until now, when there's nobody here.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Piano! =\ I'll be prayin for you and your little sister! Just reasure her that you are hear for her, and to help her if you can.

I'll be prayin

This very thing happened to me about 5 years ago - I was married and out of the house with kids when it hit.

Let's talk sometime over vent - I wish I could say I have no idea what this is like but I do.

Back