Prayer Request

SamIam

Shuranda tore a tendon in her ankle; her surgery is tomorrow (Friday) at 8am CST. She won't be able to put any weight on it for 6 weeks.

Prayers appreciated.

for her, I'd say. He'll constantly be around dotting over her... Poor woman won't be able to rest up with him constantly fluffing her pillows, bringing another drink, piling on the blankets, massaging her feet...you know, all that stuff :)

We'll be praying for ya both :)

for her, I'd say. He'll constantly be around dotting over her... Poor woman won't be able to rest up with him constantly fluffing her pillows, bringing another drink, piling on the blankets, massaging her feet...you know, all that stuff :)

We'll be praying for ya both :)

Well, at least I know how to treat my wife right. I don't tell her to jump off cliffs and then laugh about it when she dies. ;)

Surgery went well; no complications. Drugs are starting to wear off, so the pain is building. And yes, I'm constantly fluffing her pillows.

Which part - Kirk dotting over Shuranda, or me convincing Sheri to jump off a cliff? Cause I've got video of that :)

Thanks for the prayers. And may I ask y'all to keep praying. Kirk has been very sweet and willing to help me out, but I worry about his back and just the wear and tear on his body.
As for me, only being able to use one leg is a challenge. I have discovered muscles in places that I didn't eve know I had them at. And the pain can get pretty intense. So please pray the pain goes down and I don't wear my whole family out. Thanks yall.

Back