Prayer Request

Jealot

Hi everyone!

My fiance and I are looking to buy a house in the near future and could use some prayer as we go through this new and exciting (yet somewhat scary) process.

I'm not sure if I should list the exact things we are looking for (partly because I'm not sure if that is what God has in store for us or not) but I will go ahead and list them anyway and let you pray about them at your own discretion.

We are looking for the following:

• In or around Portland, Oregon.
  • Good neighborhood for eventually raising a family.
  • 3+ bedrooms.
  • 2+ bathrooms.
  • 2+ car garage.
  • Low cost (under $100k).
  • Yard (fenced would be nice!).
  • Not a condo (prefer a stand-alone house).
  • Nice interior (does not need "fixing up").
  • Near a good church!
  • A house both Sarah and I will agree upon.
  • Any other things you happen to think of while praying! =)

Some of these things I almost feel are a bit much to ask for, but God says in His Word that we won't get what we don't ask for (maybe someone can quote the right verse for me that I'm thinking of), and I know it is no problem for Him to provide any of these things and more, so there you have it! =)

THANKS IN ADVANCE to all of you who take the time to read this and pray for us. May God bless you in return as well!

-Josh

Yeah, I do like the area a lot. We've both lived here for many years (Sarah, was born here) but this is going to be the first time either of us has tried to buy a house. I'm guessing that right now would be a good time to do it with the down housing market... maybe get a really sweet deal! =)

Back