Prayer Request

Melinarlia

Hey guildies,

I would just like to put out a prayer request. One of our guildies (who shall remain nameless), is going through some hard times. They have been previously diagnosed with a degenerative heart disease and already had a heart transplant. At their check up this year, they were told that the disease was now attacking the new heart and possibly the kidneys as well. They have to go through a bunch more tests. This guildy and their significant other are scared about what the tests will say and what will happen in the future. Please keep them and their families in your prayers as they go through this difficult time. Pray that God will give them strength to press on and get through this obstacle in life. Pray that God will lay His healing hands on them. Pray.

Dede and I will be praying for you, Brother and Sister, that the Lord will touch you and those around you, and that He will give you the peace that surpasses understanding. His love for you is perfect, and he cares for you, giving you every breath you take with a love that we cannot fathom. Let His heart be for you to recover, and to make you a living example of His Beautiful love for us all. In His Son's Holy precious name I pray, Amen.

Of course i will be praying for healing and also that the lord will give this person strength and also to give the doctors wisdom. Also iam a nurse and if there any questions or you meli or this person would like to talk iam always glad to try and help out anyway i can.

Back