Prayer request from friends for friends

aka Ash

A couple of friends of ours were expecting a baby. She was 13 weeks along. They have just found out today that the baby has been dead for about a week. They are very good friends of ours and my wife and I are asking for prayers for them. This is the 2nd child that they have lost. The mother is "disasterously" broken hearted.

aka Ash said:
A couple of friends of ours were expecting a baby. She was 13 weeks along. They have just found out today that the baby has been dead for about a week. They are very good friends of ours and my wife and I are asking for prayers for them. This is the 2nd child that they have lost. The mother is "disasterously" broken hearted.

I have no experience to go on to offer much more than prayer.

I can say that Focus on the Family (http://www.family.org) has lots of resources you can request (all fairly cheap considering shipping and all) that might help. I did a search and found several books on the subject from a Christian perspective for under $20.

We bought a few books like that for our uncle when his wife died because he mnetioned he was struggling with his faith, and it seemed to help him a lot.

Just a thought. Still praying for them.

Back