prayer of diliverance..

BeLoVeD

i got this email from a friend... pretty self explanitory

Hey.

Can you do me a huge favor? Will you please please pray hard for me?

I cut myself again. And this time while I was doing it I just started crying b/c I know its not right and I really want to stop before I get really addicted. Right now everytime I look at my arms I want to do more.. but I cant and I really need to stop. So please pray for me. I put the sisscors away… and tomorrow ______ said shes gonna hide all the siccors.. please please just pray..

Thank you soo much

Love you

_______

Beyond just us praying, this really requires professional assistance. I know of a Christian girl who would actually carve words into her arm, and the self-destructive tendency is usually born out of depression and has a strong possibility of leading to a suicide attempt.

I will be praying, HARD, for this person. I would also encourage you to help this person seek out Christian professional help if you're in a position to do so.

She has been heavy on my heart since I read this yesterday. I am praying and I hope you will take the very wise advice of WB. I can't help but think that she is seeking help in her pleas for prayer.

Back