Prayer for stress and burn out

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
Lately it has been absolutely crazy with the semester and I even cut back a ton at the start. last week I had 2 exams, this week ive had 3 with one large paper, and this next week i have 2 more exams with 2 group projects needing work, transcribe a child by the following week (have to find and record one first), and I sold my soul to this concession project that was suppose to be easy but will take up my next thursday-sunday, leaving no room for everything else. Once again my parents need help moving furniture and crap this weekend, and a simple concert that i thought was going to be a nice release that wouldt take much time, im stuck with the only driver of the group i dont trust (and have good reasons for it), so my weekend is shot and yeah...... oh and i need to take the GRE and get all my paperwork in for pursuing a masters degree by jan 10th
:(

Last edited:
welp, stuff worked out just fine. i fell asleep earlier than expected both nights and i feel like i aced all my quizes and my exams. I do have one more assignment due monday but i'll finish that tonight, and the concession deal is going well. And blackweb i took your advice tonight and went long boarding with a good friend of mine and it really blessed me the time we spent long boarding. Thank you for your prayers

Back