Prayer for Finals

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Well, finals is next week, and truth be told, im not feeling so hot about them. I really need some prayer to get knowlegdeable.. and if you guys see me in game.. kick me off! Thanks all! It means a lot

trust me dude, finals = turn off the fun. you gotta sacrifice GW time for study time. my friend didnt and only got by on the skin of his teeth. you need to study, it will help. and take it from a slacker, ITS WORTH IT!!!
Joey.

Praying for you, as I need prayer myself...whenever i hear the word "Finals" I get the mental image of that executioner stalking past with that giant axe help up in front of him.

I just finished mine yesterday. It was horrible... I've had worse tho. Aced accounting and marketing!! Woo-hoo! :p Good luck to the rest of you still going at it!!

-Chadley

Well, i had my Foods final today, that was easy, just true false 100 times. And in Digital Filmmaking im just editing some random clips, its the Math, Spanish, and Honors Chem im worried about..

I'll pray for y'all. Believe it or not, I only graduated three years ago. I still remember what it was like.

*has flashbacks*

*starts twitching*

Chemistry....I might have some nightmares tonight. I remember taking AP Physics in high school, that was fun, but no Chemistry! After I spilt chemicals on myself my freshman year in college and had to get under the chemical shower....enough said, no more chemistry for me!

Business is over, no sweat..but Calculus...I wish I'd be going out with a bang...but I'll be lucky to go out with a little fizzle. I'm not worried about Information Tech, tha's easy

God be with you :3

you gotta sacrifice GW time for study time.
(although i can't agree with this for myself, being that God gave me natural test-taking talent... i find this to be good advice.)

remember to take breaks while you study! i like to tell my teachers "study long, study wrong!" (no that doesn't mean take 10 minutes and quit ;) )

Finals

Pray for wisdom. Proverbs talks alot about that. And it works.

Well, finals is next week, and truth be told, im not feeling so hot about them. I really need some prayer to get knowlegdeable.. and if you guys see me in game.. kick me off! Thanks all! It means a lot

Ok, English and Digital Filmmaking down! Now i got history (easy) Spanish (eh..) and Chem :)()

Back