Prayer for Acceptance

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Hey guys. Would you mind praying that the Admissions peoples at William Jessup University would accept my application? I just sent out my transcript, the final part in the application process, and they say they process the applications as they get them, so I should get word back in a week or two, maybe longer since the Semester just started and they have transfers and whatnot. But I am absolutely in love with this college and can't picture myself anywhere else. I'm not too worried that I won't get in, its not that selective or demanding, yet I'm still a little apprehensive and I'd appreciate your prayers. Thanks :)

~Stc

Praying.

Now if the work is done and you've finished all your responsibilities for the day, go play a game, relax, and have some fun. :)

Praying. Looks like a cool school. It's just north of where I used to live in Rancho Cordova unless you're applying to the other campus.

Hey guys, forgot to let ya know, but last Friday I got a call from my admissions counselor and I'm officially accepted :D

Thanks for all your prayers

I have been to the school and know some of the teachers. Have a few friends that went there as well. Great place, you will be blessed.

Congratulations - indeed. Plus - we are proud of you - and happy you got the place you wanted.

Sorry about this thread gank STC, but I too could use prayer. Due to a...... mix up at Collegeboard, my NCSU application that was complete and turned in before November 1st was incomplete. No one wanted to tell me until January. I finally got my scores sent and I will know if I got in by 7:00pm March 30th. I'm afraid they will be all full up by then. Prayer would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, congratulations STC, glad to hear you got in.
Joey.

Sorry about this thread gank STC, but I too could use prayer. Due to a...... mix up at Collegeboard, my NCSU application that was complete and turned in before November 1st was incomplete. No one wanted to tell me until January. I finally got my scores sent and I will know if I got in by 7:00pm March 30th. I'm afraid they will be all full up by then. Prayer would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, congratulations STC, glad to hear you got in.
Joey.

Not at all Ducky, I'll definitely be praying for you.

GZ, stc! I'm sure you'll love college (but not the food)
and I'll be praying for you, Joey. my experience with collegeboard and common app last year was anything but enjoyable, so i hope those administrators and admissions officers are sympathetic with you.

GZ, stc! I'm sure you'll love college (but not the food)

Actually when I spent the night there I was allowed to eat their food and I thought it was VERY good, I asked them if they just did something special for us visitors and the students said it was actually on the lower end of what they are used to. So I'm looking forward to the food. ;)

Well, when I needed to call because Collegeboard wouldn't even take my money to send the scores, the people were very nice, polite, and competent. It's just annoying that now I'm on the late admissions list. Thanks for your prayers y'all.
Joey.

Back