Pray Today

Epsilon

Hey guys, sorry for the short notice, anyway...

I'm working with a youth group at a church I have recently made my new home. (I moved away to college incase you didn't know)  Anyway, tonight we are having a STORM rally.  I forget what "STORM" stands for but what we do is take all the kids from the youth group in cars, drive around to all of their unsaved friends houses and ask them to come back with us for a night of fun at the church.  Anyway, before we finish we'll be having a gospel presentation and a salvation invitation.

So if you could pray that God would prepare the hearts of the unsaved youth that come, and that His words would come from the mouth of our speaker and touch their hearts, that would be great.

I will be praying for you and your newly found friends Tisket, God keep you all safe
smile.gif

You are doing some great and wonderful things over there, and no doubt, God will certainly bless your very efforts. So instead of praying for something that I confidently know will be a blessing, I will pray a constant prayer of priase, glorifying God, and giving thanks to Him for all his wonderful work in your lives and in your efforts. God bless you man! You're really awesome.

Thanks to all who prayed.  The end result was 7 kids who responded to the invitation.  So we can rejoice about that.

Anyway thanks again.

Back