Pray for the US' safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jango

As most of you probably know, the US Government and the FBI are concerned about terrorist attacks in the following months, based on intel gathered by the government. There has been a list of seven suspects that they think are involved, and most of you probably have seen them also. To read about it, go HERE. Pray that God will protect us from Al Quita's wrath.

EDIT: I also forgot to add that I live about fourty-five minutes away from the biggest airbase ( Not airport, a base used by the US Airforce ) in the country, one of the biggest in the world. That would be a very big target for terrorists. So, it's kinda scary, but I know that God will protect us, and if terrorists attack the US, and kill millions, we just have to remember that it is part of God's plan to save the world, and that He will someday judge these terrorists, and ( Unless they repent and become saved. ) will go to Hell.

True, except now that Canada is a month away from general elections, and one of only two countries not yet hit on Al-quidas (sp?) hit list, I am bit worried. Spain was hit with a week or so before their elections and they were the third last on the their list to be hit.

The official position was:

Support privately and deny publically.

It was a Liberal ploy to garner more support in Ontario were the public support for the war on Iraq was the lowest. If you go into Western Canada, (Alberta, Saskatchewan, BC and Manitoba), you'll find nearly 85% support.

Doesn't matter, Al-Queda still put Canada on the top 5 hit list. The only other country on that hit list that hasn't been hit is Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back