Pray for my mom

Kahiel

My mom collapsed in the bathroom this morning. He was not breathing and when the EMTs got here, her heart had stopped. They were able to get a pulse and take her to the hospital. Please be in prayer for her and the rest of us.

My mom passed away this morning. I really appreciate the prayers. The doctor wasn't sure what exactly happened, it could have been her heart or possibly a blood clot. She was in a lot of pain the last few months with sciatica which has kept her pretty immobile. At this point we are at a loss. My wife and I being unemployed, we can't really afford the house the payments on the house. Please pray for us as we negotiate our way through the changes that are coming.

I'm very sorry for the sudden loss of your mom. Keeping your family and your financial situation in my prayers.

Sincere condolences. Much to pray for right now for you and your family.

Thanks for the prayers. Please continue to pray for us. Her business stuff is a mess. We've so far found $40k + in debts she had and as yet no life insurance (though I doubt it's enough to cover that). We are trying to find a probate lawyer to help guide us through this, but naturally we don't have hardly any money to pay for one and from the looks of it we are awash in more debt than money/assets now. On top of that, it's beginning to sound like she has promised away many of her possessions to my relatives especially her wedding ring which she promised to my cousins (yes plural). So I guess if one of my son's wanted to use grandma's wedding ring, screw them. I'm hurt, confused, angry and trying to greve. Every step forward, we get hammered with something else.

Dear Lord please give Tom and his family peace, wisdom, and comfort in these trying times. Provide the ways to accomplish what is necessary, and most of all show them how to keep focus on you in these trying times. In Christ's Holy name Amen

Dear Lord please give Tom and his family peace, wisdom, and comfort in these trying times. Provide the ways to accomplish what is necessary, and most of all show them how to keep focus on you in these trying times. In Christ's Holy name Amen
Amen.

Update? How is it going with your son and the grieving? Is God still your comfort and stay, and is He showing you and yours a way through this dark times? What is to be our prayer focus please.

Update? How is it going with your son and the grieving? Is God still your comfort and stay, and is He showing you and yours a way through this dark times? What is to be our prayer focus please.

Note the Ho-ly Cow! thread....

As for grieving, last week was really tough. We found out that my mom let her life insurance lapse so the only hope of settling her estate is to sell the house where we're living (that may be different now...). Friday was her memorial service which was very cathartic. I'm still trying to reconcile the fact that my mom treated us pretty poorly but at the same time she was my mother and she did love us in her own way. I still expect her to yell at me from the other room (the super bowl was weird, she loves football and spends the entire season cutting at the tv no matter who's playing).

Sounds like it is going painful but on track. Praise God and hold on to Him.

Back