Pray for my fallen love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByblosHex

Hi guys... ID like for some prayer support for my ex M.T..
ONe day everything was awsome between us and she was looking for Jesus, but one of her friends, or Satan, convinced her to forget about the tough stuff and just do whatever you want. So she left me and everything has changed. She has become the most cold hearted person Ive ever met. She will not talk to me or look at me, just likes to curse at me now... Just pray please that God will soften her heart back up so that she may hear my pleas and so that God may get to work in her. Im not angry with her, just hurt. No matter what she does I have forgiveness and love waiting for her... To try to relate, look at your Wife/husband or fiance and imagine how you would feel if one day they said. F-U get out of my life and never spoke to you again. OUt of nowhere and without any cause... Ive done nothing but be Godly to her.. ANyway this isnt about me, Pray for her and pray that she may once again desire to be loved.

I thank you all for your prayers... But here I am again, unable to sleep. There has been no peace for me in a month. My tears seem to never end. She is growing colder, her hormnones are controlling her, not her mind or heart.

She is going to end up hurt and more if she continues down this road! I pray for peace... but It isnt given, I havnt been able to sleep well in a month..
Its a stage, a stupid stage. One day she is happy in love then the next day a chemical in her body begins pumping and the love is lost....

I am not asking God to ovveride her free will, but asking God to clear her mind so that she may once again find happiness in love....

I dont know what to do... I cant get to sleep. I ask God to help lighen the burden but its getting worse. Everyone I talk to tells me to forget her.... I dont see why she deserves to be forgotten... Right now I have put all of her things into a couple bags, her clothes, the bears she gave me, the cards she wrote me full of lying promises, the necklaces.... and all of that stuff. I put it all in bags and left a message on her answering machine, since sshe refuses to answer If I call saying im not going to ber here all weekend so she can come get her stuff...
She admits there is no love in her life, and she is fine without it.... I dont know guys... IF any of you are interested in the full story, let me know Ill email it to you, its about 6 pages long and I add to it as I go along....

OR if you want a story of a guy who everyone turned on him and he still says Blessed be the name of the Lord, then my story should fit your purpose, I just hope my reason for living isnt that....

My biggest pain is why is all of this suffering God's will?... I dont get it. I know it was MT's choice to abondon me, but why isnt he helping me and at least letting me get some sleep.... I just dont know.

Tch, im bringing my PC to the hotel, Ill just say its one huge laptop. I hope the internet connection is free there.... oh well. time to pack my Machine...

Have u thought of givving her some space, when I want to be alone and people keep coming and seeing how I am, I get really upset.

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but she probably does have to be hurt before she wakes up. Human arrogance and self-deceit takes a lot of beating before it breaks.

Giveing her some space? Space isnt the problem, she wants to flirt and show herself off, all of herself off. And I just didnt like it. She once asked if its OK for her to strip for someone, to me that is absurd and sickening. I love her more then I love myself, but she is being extremely selfish and childish... well guys, shes just getting colder and colder, she refuses to speak with me, she wont even curse at me anymore.... why? Because she wants to.

WHat hurts me the most is she is choosing to put her self in bad situations and screw up her schooling.... She was so happy in safety before, but BAM! Someone in particular convinced her to screw love and go have fun no matter what the cost... Man this hurts me so bad, sometimes I am willing to trade off my salvation for her safety, but I know it is not an option.

hey man i dont have alot of time to post but, dont wrry about it all. there is only so much you can do. the best thing is to give it up to God. and its a good idea to keep in contact with a few people here as well. ive gone through the same thing with another friend of mine and my heart breaks for her. she still talks to me on occasion but yeah.

Well... update.
She wont even allow me to contact her, so she sent her friend over.... Soemoen who is even more "of the earth" then MT has become, and I gave the person 3 bags of all of MTs things, her clothes, her lying letters of Love and everything she has ever given me including her bears and my sword. MT is gone and the worst part of it all is it was her choice to leave me for fun.

Ive been praying for God to take some of the burden and to give me peace, but still I am up till 3am cryying every night, and im getting more. Insane. Every Day.... Always shaking, and in sudden moments she would creep into my mind and ill go berserk. My whole life i was alone and miserabel before hse came along, and she came and lit up my world, but shes gone and it drives me insane......

ouch :| I have one question just one and thats it. What were her clothes doing at your house what was all her stuff doing at your house were you guys living together in the same dorm or what because that seems kinda  
wow.gif
 i know its been on all our minds so speak about that.

No we went living together. But on myany occasions she would wear things, come to me and ask for my approval, and alot of times I would say, Here wear this instead, and I would take her clothes and put em in my drawer. THat was back in the happy days before her change.

Thanx guys just keep praying for her, she means alot to me.

ok... there has been a major Development... She is friends with someone I was with a long time ago, this person cheated on me with multpiple epople at he same time in front of me.... and cheated on everyone she has been with. And also she has done things sexually which are illegal in this country... Soooo, This is the kind of people who are now influencing her.. She has no one Godly around her anymore, she has Pot head drunken Parents... one.. Easy girl who has been with more guys in one year then she has fingers... and this other girl who does things I cannot even mention...

Guys please pray that God puts someone Godly into her life before she becomes just like them. Its killing me, I know most of you want me to get over her and forget her.... But I dontt hink thats right, she doesnt deserve to be forgotten. Shes made terrible decisions and I just hope that she will ceom back to the light before it is too late.

After reading your story u seem kind of hypocrytical. U've done alot stuff before "U found god".
U changed she didn't, isn't it expected that u'd disagree on alot of things now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back