praise report

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

I dunno if its a done thing in the USA but its not done much here, however i like to do such a thing.. and thats honour people who do what is good and right. People who stand for what they believe even if they are standing alone. People who will do something for the treasure in heaven and not the pat on the back they wont get.

That aside, I want to give you all a pat on the back..lol. I want to honour all those who have remained active in the prayer forums recently. I have to admit that i have been having a tough time keeping my daily prayer and reading together in the shifts i do. While i can get the time and incentive to pray and read a little, the CGA prayer list often gets overlooked.

For that i am deeply ashamed and am making the heartiest effort to get it back into my daily routine (once my pc gets working again). I should lead this forum by example and I intend to do so as I did when it was first birthed.

I want to just say a big thanks to all those who have posted in here and prayed hard for all the people in here. You all deserve a double portion of blessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back