Praise Report

Armethous

I just wanted to thank all of you who have been prying for my wife and unborn child. Tonight at 9:22pm CST I became the father of a HEALTHY 7 1\2lb baby girl.
I took one look at her and I knew that all of our prayers had been answered. Geting her here was the easy part. The hard part is just begining. Please keep me and my wife in your prayers as we begin the long road of raising our child.
I know that I will not always make the right decisions but I trust in God that Hope will tun out just fine.
Thank you all again for your prayers. I don't think you'll ever know exactly how much we appreciate them. I mean to even try and put it into words would take away from how much we appreciate it.
Anyhow I'm starting to ramble so that's all folks.
God is truly great!
biggrin.gif

P.S. I'll try and get a picture of Hope posted tomorrow.

Congrats!!!

Believe me, I do understand. Mine is 4 months old.
biggrin.gif

Yehoooo!!!! It is always so cool to partner in prayer and to see the answers to those prayers. If you have any questions, concerns, whatever...just ask.

Congratulations to both of you!!!  Birth is always such a blessing.  When you come across the trials of rearing her, just sit back and remember that birthing moment.  I have 2 of my own and 3 beautiful grandchildren, and watched the birth of them all except my second one which was a c-section.  Cried everytime too...lol.  Children are a wonderful gift from God, but all too often we don't truly recognize that gift until we get grandchildren!!!  I pray that you and your wife will recognize the blessings Hope brings into your life each and every day. God Bless the three of you always.

I have been a EMT for 6 years now and during that time I have seen a few births. I really thought that it would be much the same as the births that I had witnessed with the exception that there would be a much stronger attachment to mother and baby.
Boy was I wrong! Its totally different.  
biggrin.gif
 Thinking about it now I see how silly the idea was. When I saw my daughter for the first time it was a rush. Its like a million things flooded my head at once and with everything going on I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
 Its surely a moment that will remain with me for the rest of my days. I guess when it really hit me is as soon as the family was able to come in my Father-in-Law walked in and came up to me while I was holding Hope and laid his hands on her and began to pray.
 To me it seemed that all of the hustle and bustle stoped and it was like time was frozen right there. I couldn't help myself as I looked at my daughter I felt the tears starting to well up.
 Since then every time I hold her for more than a few minutes I shed a few tears of joy. For those of you who have children I sure that you understand and for those who don't I pray that you have to opportunity to experience it someday.
 I couldn't help but think of all the people praying for us and looking at Hope I see prayers answered. Its sad that the phrase "All we can do now is pray" has become all too common when there are times of trouble. It makes it sound like prayer is a last resort. I know first hand that it is not! It should always be the first resort.
  I'll climb off my soap box now. For those of you interested pictures of Mother and Baby can be seen at:
 Baby Hope
(I promise I did a full crop job on the pics so its all PG)
P.S. Please excuse the page itself I was in a hurry to get back to the hospital. I'm planning on fixing the tables after Mom and Baby come home.

Back