Praise, 'cause Jesus is cool like that

Vanaze

Yeah, well, now that my extreme caucasian-ness has been established....

I'd just like to publicly confess the never-ending mercies of our God. This past two months has quite literally been the closest to Hell that I believe I'll ever get..It hasn't been fun, but even in the times where I quite literally had people around me echoing Job's wife in the book of the same name, saying "Curse God"...Often times in less respectable language, though. I was called foolish, and had pretty much any reedemable qualities I might have once had stripped away from me. I was a mere shadow of what I once had been, but then God pulled a miracle last night, seemingly out of no where. Things were bleak, a very long, important stage of my life seemed to be ending, suddenly, violently and not in a pretty way at all. Within an hour's time, hearts had changed, minds had been tinkered with, and eyes had been opened to truth, life and love.

I would like to testify that God does indeed keep His promises, He even will fulfill the desires of your heart (Ps. 37:4-5) so long as you remain faithful to him and follow Him, even against the words of your closest allies and friends. I stand (sit? =]) here before you all now, telling you that your faith is not in vain, you do have hope and my life is living testimony of that. If anyone would like to endulge themselves in a brief discussion with me so that I might enlighten you further, I'd be more than happy to, because I could only hope that God would use it to increase the faith that you yourselves have.

Praise to be to the Father, amen.

AMEN
smile.gif

GOD IS GREAT AND GOOD

Back