power of prayer

BeLoVeD

well many of you might remember that i asked prayer for a friend of mine, well here is an amazing update that i think you should read....

yesterday me and my friend talked alot and she told me how she knows what she needs to do is surrender to God and she wants to do that but then last night when she was sleeping she woke up around 3 am and she said she just sat there, tottally forgot all the things that were going on and she said she sensed something else in the room and loved the feeling of that presense... THEN

today she learned our friend that she also woke up around 3 am and prayed that God would give my friend peace and sleep well and surround her with angels, this girl told the one we were praying for this before the girl could tell her what she felt that morning... and i too felt moved to pray for her that night.. i love God isn't he amazing?

thank you sooo very much to all of you who have prayed, but let me remind you that this is just one even, there is still some prayer that could be used, thank you all

Thank you Beloved for allowing us to pray with you for your friend. God works so beautifully, doesn't He? That is such a heartwarming testimony, and one of the many as of late, that God seems to be using to show me: the power of prayer; patience, faithfulness and endurance in prayer; His marvelous and miraculous works. This gives me hope that your friend will come to the saving knowledge of God. I am thankful to have a brother in Christ that cares about her soul, you are a true friend to her, Beloved. God bless you.

well i just read this from my friends blog and i think this is really encouraging to read coming from her right now:

Hey Guys!!

God is so amazing! he sent his ONLY son to die for YOU! how cool is that! I learned I need to surrender to him and let him guide the way.. He loves us all so much and he cares SOO much for us! .. wow! that is so awesome!!.. when you feel down.. or lost or confused.. or you just totally sick of life.. turn to God.. dont let saten take over you life.. trust me i've learned the hard way.

What a doll! It sounds like she is doing excellently! She is already praising the LORD and proclaiming His Word with boldness! I am joyful to hear she is doing so well.

Back