Post your stats!

Stats are back up finally!?! And strange, I just went and had a look at the ToJ clan stats and my name was even listed there anymore! Guess I'll have to get online on some stat-tracking servers and get me numbers posted.
smile.gif

Hey my stats are gone too. I'll have to work on them. CS
btw Who is [TOJ.cc]Michael+ I haven't ran across him yet to play with- against or should I say where is he.

I should know this since im the welcome commity but i dont memorise names
sad.gif
but i think i remember that name

Perhaps his "TOJ" means something else? But that would be an odd coincidence, especially with the .cc at the end.

why is there a cc at the end? I think it's kind of annoying and long, it's one of the things holding me back from using the tag on my own handle.
Edit: hey kraniac, our stats are pretty similar, cool.

I've seen him on sometimes. He plays ONS and AS, mainly. He is in fact a member of TOJ, he just likes to write his tag differently, for some reason.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dudedude7000 @ Oct. 07 2004,3:50)]why is there a cc at the end?
[toj.cc] is the clan tag for all Tribe of Judah chapters. There was a vote back in 2003 (I believe it was last year) and [toj.cc] won the vote.

I believe there's a way to set your name that allows using more characters, but I don't quite remember what it is...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagz @ Oct. 06 2004,6:59)]Stats are back up finally!?!
Aye, but only recently. It seems they cleared all stats before starting the servers back up. Heh. They've only recorded four matches for me so far. Check it.

re: the clan tag...the "cc" is for the website...www.toj.cc. It's a handy way of connect our name with the URL so people know where to find us.

re: stats being swiped ...ah, that's why I went missing. Gotta get back on that.
smile.gif

I'm sure my name would fit with the tag, I might put it on there, I like to be recognized as a man without a clan though (don't ask me why).

Back