Post HERE if you're

Goose62

Exactly what the topic says, if you're interested in trying out for the competition team, post your email address here so we can compile a list of emails to send out when the date comes for tryouts. Thanks!

I would like to tryout, I'm a new memeber though, and not sure if there is a probation period or not. jsut email me and let me know, also i need to know how the toj tag should look on your name in CS.:p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Jan. 09 2004,11:05)]post your email address here so we can compile a list of emails to send out
Just for clarification.

Also, maybe we should post this on the main page of www.toj.cc, just to make sure everyone reads about it and has no excuses, "I never heard about it".

Also, like Goose said you will need to post your email address as he will correspond to those trying out via email.

I'm interested as a backup: elite@toj.cc

Alan on team good I can talk summo trash.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Jan. 10 2004,1:58)]Also, maybe we should post this on the main page of www.toj.cc, just to make sure everyone reads about it and has no excuses, "I never heard about it".
Roger, news posted.  Goose, drop me a message when you have the tryouts scheduled and Ill put an entry in the calendar.

Yeah I'm interested, I also am a new member but I'd like to try out.

Wait... this is for CS PC isn't it? NO. Anyone wanna play CS XBox?

Seeing as I seem to have suddenly gained all this 1337atude from my new 180ms ping, and have been enjoying things like 40-10 games recently, might as well. Provided I can figure out why I'm spiking so horribly since two nights ago. It's either steam or Windows 2K service pack 4, since those two are the only things left that have changed. Hopefully it's the former so I don't have to reformat after having just done so last week.

Oh yeah it's amusedtoe@earthlink.net

Back