Possible heap of codes..

Am currently pm-ing the guy who posted to see if we can advertise a thread in there. Tek, do you still want to handle this one? (and post in a heap of other places too?)
I'll leave this one to you, since you initiated contact, but I'll try to set aside some time by the end of this week to write up a sample recruiting post for the Wii chapter.

Sounds good, will keep the chapter informed as to how it goes so they can add all the friend codes if/when we can post in there.

No response...

*shouts ECHO ECHO ECHO echo echo :D
Eh? Do you mean there's been no response from the guys at Christian Guitar or were you expecting a response from ToJ Wii chapter members?

Well I got a Wii and I want to join the chapter but...the only online game I have is COD: WaW.
You're still welcome to join the chapter! Maybe someone else in Tribe of Judah also picked up CoD:WaW...?

Sadly, I've only picked up a few titles, and none of them that I enjoy are conducive to multiplayer function. Seriously, how come there's no multi-player WiiFit? :)

Thats what Nintendo is messing up. Loosing a lot of gamers to XBOX360.
QFT.

I thought the wi-fi multiplayer in Mario Kart Wii was pretty good (not quite great, but maybe close to it), until people found a way to exploit tracks and cheat. In my limited experience, the wi-fi multiplayer in MKWii is as good as it gets.

I bought a PS2 shortly before I bought a Wii specifically for Soul Calibur III and a handful of JRPGs. The PS2 library helped fill the gaps where the Wii is still weak (i.e. fighting games, JRPGs). I imagine many "hardcore" (whatever that means now) Wii owners probably bought a 360 or PS3 for the same reason.

Side note: What is UP with the lack of epic JRPGs this generation?

The main reason I considered buying a 360 was for online features and multiplayer in games like Soul Calibur IV, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD, and Rock Band/Guitar Hero titles. I still haven't seen any independent tests confirming the Jasper chipset fixed the 360's hardware issues, so I'm still holding off on a purchase. (I'm also unemployed, which makes the decision that much easier.)
btw. Ill join the chapter. :)
Welcome to the chapter!

Be sure to post your Wii code here and Friends codes here.

Back