Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yog-Olympics

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Lord of the Rings

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Keep in mind that if you vote for something and it doesn't win, it doesn't necessarily mean we'll never see it. What we may end up doing is putting out the most popular choice first, then after a month or so, switch it out for the next popular choice. And so on.

This is correct. I will take from this list, and put the most popular ones up in order. :)

Speaking of, the new map is up. Go explore :)

(Keep in mind, all the signs are in French, as the creator of the map is French.. Maybe someone can translate and put English signs next to them? :) )

Just a thought... the other super hostile maps are made to be played solo or with friends... these are only for with friends... any chance in the future we can get one of the other super hostile maps? -has played a number of them and enjoys them alot- xD If Legendary/Black Dessert/Kaizo Caverns was on there I would totally vote for it, but I see alot of them are waiting to be updated to 1.2

Last edited:
You should do a clean wipe, and do a pvp free for all thing one day there. We could get as many people as possible to record, and it would be so cool!

I do believe it is time for a new world to be put up.. Anyone have any suggestions, other than what it already on the list?

I like TDW's idea of opening up PvP in one of the worlds.. Would make it more interesting.. :)

I do believe it is time for a new world to be put up.. Anyone have any suggestions, other than what it already on the list?

I like TDW's idea of opening up PvP in one of the worlds.. Would make it more interesting.. :)

I don't know how many people would be up for an event such as that, but I'd really like it. Make a border of about 2000x2000 and spawn people in a random place in the map. Oh yeah dawg. :p

Back