Please Support us

Flashon

K fls is tryin to come bak with it's best and we need your help.

IRC Channel: #fls @ games net

thanks guys i hope you guys support us

Yeh.. First lets take care of ToJ
smile.gif
then we can start our support for fls.. i've joined it and idleing in the server so i can help
smile.gif
i hope you guys will too as soon as our CS chapter is done
biggrin.gif

teameok is a cs clan i believe.. Dead_Aim's on it.. unfortunately it isn't a christian clan, but i think they don't mind Chrisitan gamers playin and then
smile.gif

for now, #fls needs all the help they can get so plz hurry up and fix the problem
wow.gif
on our chapter.

thanks guys and Godbless,
Flash

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Aug. 07 2003,9:00)]Ya, let's just make it simple...

#toj & #fls (the original two...)

k?

k!
you can't support ToJ without supporting Christian Gamers Alliance though
tounge.gif

#TeamEoK is my channel. We are going CAL-O this season and are starting roster looks like this: 2 CAL-IM 1 CAL-M 2 CAL-I.

We are sponsored by plantronics and are really hoping to make CAL-IM or M by next CAL season and within a few seasons after that CAL-I.

Not the coming Winter CPL but the next we will be attending hoping to play well. Wish us look and keep our team in your prayers. Thanks.

db/fatal died when Myles said he quit cs. I couldn't take full responsibility for the clan and no one else seemed to want to help. So I just let it go, everyone is still friends but we just don't play under that tag anymore.

After waiting for a reply from para about A-Team and never recieving one I went off to get recruited by another team and in a tryout with CAL-IM team another guy (Xploited) and I owned the whole other team and totally roxed the team we were trying out for.
So he asked me if I would like to help him reform his clan instead of joining them and I said sure. Little did I know that we would get a good sponsorship in CAL-O and former CAL-I guys. I am very excited and looking forward to the CAL season. Wish me luck and plz come support us!

EDIT: Also when we got our sponsorship from Plantronics they gave us ten headsets, a private GD server and A PUBLIC GD server So when Derek gets those funds he will be opening them both and I will post IP in here so that all of you guys can pub in there (and its always a good fall back place if ToJ losses the server for a month or two which i hope doesn't happen!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]After waiting for a reply from para about A-Team and never recieving one I went off to get recruited by another team

- This is not necessarily Para's fault, so please don't blame him. It's the result of a lack of interest from ToJ in general.

I apologize that neither of us got back with you in enough time.

Well, I personally like how cTs handles this "CAL-this, CAL-that" thing: they just make it very clear...

It's not skill that matters, but character.

I think it would be good for ToJ to follow such direction. Our previous failed attempts to go into competition-style playing never worked out, and from what I gather, there isn't enough interest/committment anyways.

I appreciate all the effort the ToJ leadership has put into bringing ToJ for competition. Maybe someday... in the near future... in a galaxy far far away... *star wars music kicks in*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Aug. 08 2003,3:36)]I apologize that neither of us got back with you in enough time.
why do you apologize? you did nothing wrong ...

/me slaps Merc upside the head, welcome to ToJ forums anyone who would like to post their clans irc channel in my opinion should go idle in #noclass =0, idle #toj, #fls, #CGA, and #christiangamers (although recently i think christian gamers has died as a channel)

kthxbai =o

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SuN @ Aug. 09 2003,2:07)]It's not skill that matters, but character.

I think it would be good for ToJ to follow such direction. Our previous failed attempts to go into competition-style playing never worked out, and from what I gather, there isn't enough interest/committment anyways.
I agree to some extent. I know there are a few guys that would love to do it but are continually cast away due to lack of "starter material" skill or simply not being in the loop.

Maybe getting a team of guys together that simply want to play and have fun is the answer to reviving the Counter-Strike chapter. Some of the teams we've had on fun nights gelled amazingly because we weren't worried about beating everyone.

Ok so I'm probably being naive...ah well...a boy can dream...

But with sooooo many people in the cs chapter surely that wouldn't be impossible

Don't worry Elite but I wasn't blaming Para just stating why I wasn't still on A-Team stuff. I would have gladly helped out but like you said you guys never got back to me in time. Its all cool though, God has his way of working things out.

Back