PLEASE pray the doctors will find something

There is an Ozzy/Black Sabbath Song called "Changes" which is about someone dying... that is not what happened to me per say but it is the attitude I feel. I have a lot of changes going on right now, here is the biggest: I was believing in God for the WRONG reasons... you may say what the heck, but let me explain. Now all this is in retrospect so I didn't know what to do at the time. When I "made the decision", I thought my life would become easier, better, what I wanted. Yesterday I talked to a friend from Wild at Heart and he gave me an anology that has changed things for me. If you are on an airplane and give someone a paracute, telling them it will make the ride better they will take it. During the corse of the ride they will come to reject it because it is hard to sit and be comfortale with a paracute on your back. Now on the other hand, if you give them the paracute and say "look this will save you when the plane crashes" they will endure all the hardships because they know what is coming.
This was a HUGE deal to me... its like everything I was taught growing up I totally took the wrong way. So the old me is hopefully dead, and the new me is still forming.
Jason

I love it! I have been slowly reading Wild at heart! Love the analogy. Still ptaying for you brother.

the guys at "way of the master" use that one a lot. Awesome stuff mate. I just started wild at Heart myself. Still Praying mate.

...cry

I shall perserver in the Lord's name- I keep telling myself that. Things are getting worse. My insurance wants to cancel on me among other things. I don't even know what else to say. Keep praying.
Jason

I am so tired of all this drama. Things have been straightened out for now but we are getting to be in a tight spot with one income until unemployment starts and even that will be pitiful. My body hurts physically a lot and we dont know if its stress or medicine related. Please keep those things in your prayers.

---WARNING PRAISE REPORT---
This will knock your socks off... if I could explain it right. I am "right with God" or "born again" or whatever you want to call it. I always considered myself a Christian but it was always mental (I didnt know that until this last week). This last week I have been talking with a mentor at Wild at Heart and I have been blown away by what God is doing and so has he. Both of us almost cried when we realized what God was doing in our lives. Anyways it is like my heart finally opened along with my mind and whatever else. The other day when I posted about the insurance was a few hours before this happened... and when this happened I was still scared but I was GLAD to be ALIVE still. Huge thing for me. I still count that day as one of the best days I have ever lived.

Jason

that is great Jason, hold on to that trust in the Lord. God will protect you and i feel you just gave him the chance to do that. i am so glad for you Jason, though i will continue praying.
Joey

Awesome, ive been praying that you would be able to see that you are standing firm on God's foundation and that nothing can harm or move you. I am glad to see God showing himself to you. I will pray all the harder.

The devil is attacking me

All you saints please pray for me. The job I had when I got fired, the company is trying to really hurt my reputation. My wife and I are so upset right now. I have done nothing but work hard and this is my thanks. I know the devil is trying to separate me from Jesus so please pray however you feel lead.
Jason

Good news!?

Sorry to double post. My doctor called me and asked how I was doing and I told him all that had gone on today and this week. He said he would be willing to write a letter that it wasn't my fault. This is HUGE for me potentially because it just is. Sorry I am having trouble focusing. Thank you for praying.
Jason

Look, God worked through you again! The Devil attacked you through ur old job and then God worked through ur doctor to help you! NEVER forget that God is ALWAYS with you and ALWAYS helps you out. Thats great news that ur doctor is helping you out. I will continue prayer in the Lords name!

Back