Please pray for Mrs Taco

GoodOleTaco

Hello friends.

Mi wife is 7 weeks along on her pregnancy but today she started having some minor bleeding. She has gone to the doctor right away to get an ultrasound. Please help us pray. It did happenen with our 1st pregnancy. We lost the child at 8 weeks.

My wife and 5 year old daughter are very excited about this baby. we all are but we also know the hardships of life. We trust Gods will. he is in control.

Thank you friends,

GoodOleTaco

:D
GoodOleTaco said:
(SIGH OF RELIEF) :D
Tests and Ultrasound checked out. Nice and round fetal sack. No deformities. Nothing out of the ordenary. Cant see or hear hertbeat because its only 5 weeks old but as far as the Doc can tell, EVERYTHING A-OK.

She was told to have 3 days of uninterrupted rest. That means Taco gonna have to pamper momma taco and Lil Taco. Oh My :D be busy. He He He. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

10-14-05_2042.jpg
:D:D:D:D

Glad to hear mom and baby are healthy. Do we need to start a pregnancy thread here in the prayer and praise forum? I know of at least three pregnant wives of members! :D

What's in the water...uh, electrons...around here?

LoL. Not sure what ur water has. Ours might be the Spicy taco Sauce. He He He.

Further tests indicate she is about 5 weeks along. Fetal sack still looking good. Wife has a slight infection which will be treated accordingly. Thank you friends for the prayers.

Do we need to start a pregnancy thread here in the prayer and praise forum? I know of at least three pregnant wives of members! ................

I dont think so. Due to my own personal experiences it is much better to wait things out a bit. I would rather have prayers made for when people feel the need or want of them instead and of course when those miracles happen.

Also tell Mrs. Taco if she needs anyone to talk to im or email me.

Blessings,"Angel"

I definitely know what you are going through. My fiance had some bleeding early in the pregnancy and we thought we would loose the baby as well. Very scary.

Our prayers are with you.

Yes, very scary, happened with our 1st one, which we lost at 8 weeks. But God is good and we are now blessed with a healthy, active (very active) and beautiful 5 yr old girl. :D

Back