Please help me monday night with the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission

Manyik

I did this mission with Kel and now need to go through it with Rho but the pug groups are driving me crazy. If anyone could help me tomorrow night I would be very grateful just let me know what time would work for you.

Rho

I did this mission with Kel and now need to go through it with Rho but the pug groups are driving me crazy. If anyone could help me tomorrow night I would be very grateful just let me know what time would work for you.

Rho
WOOT! Rho/Kel. i just got my ranger there, i will definately be there tommarow!

My Monk is the only one that I have that far. I would love to help but anytime after 8:30 or 9:00 pm CST is probably too late for me.

Whatever time you decide on I will help if I am on.

Kel, you and Rho are two of the most helpful guildies I know. Because of that and because you said one of the magic words I will try to stay up as late as I have to in order to help out tonight.

No guarantees, but I will make a herculean effort to stay up.

Learned something today. Tried to do mission with Rho earlier today and it would not let me. Just because you have the Grand Court of whatever on your map does not mean you can do the mission there.

I had to do several more missions before I was able to get a mission icon at Grand Court. Got it now.

so far that mission and the one before it (the one with the seige things and the 4 generals) are the hardest in the game. (Proph, Factions, Nightfall)

i found the one with the four generals rather easy actually, i completed it first try with heros and henchies. Maybe i just got lucky but all i did was go after the generals.....probably just got lucky :)

Well thanks for the offers of assistance. Living Water and I completed the mission in the afternoon (thank you LW) and later on I helped He Who is the One get it. This guild is great. So far I agree with HWitO this mission is one of the hardest in the game.

Rho

Back