Planetgate Chronicles: PLG-2

Malohaut

So far, the scout ship hasn't done anything devious, though I suspect it knows it's being followed. Finally, it begins to move again and this time, back in the direction of the planetgate. I'll write more later just in case.
Looks as though the planetgate is up and active again, but the ship didn't go through. Instead, it returned to what looked like a massive colony on the distant mountain. That doesn't look good. Perhaps the mayor will listen to reason and explain why they've come? I'll cross the planetgate at nightfall and see if I can't get a word with him.
Well now. That was interesting! The skylord city, is not there! The atmosphere feels a bit different too. Could this be a different world, one that is neither Judah nor the Skylord's world? I see so many buildings and structures in the distance, I don't know what to make of it. Well, no more going at this alone. Time to head back and find some reinforcements ... or rather some friends. We'll penetrate the planetgate together and see what adventures lie beyond!

OOC: So, anyone want to explore the new world together? Looks like fun!!

Back