PixelJunk bundle (Eden, Monsters, Racers 2nd Lap) on sale for $2 on PSN

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack PS3 Bundle Sale (PS3) (now $2.00, original price $19.99)
Source: PlayStation Store Update

The pack includes PixelJunk Eden, PixelJunk Monsters, and PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap. The pack does not include the DLC for PixelJunk Eden. I don't know if there's DLC for the other 2 games, but I would guess that if there is, it's not included in the bundle.

I installed the demo for PixelJunk Eden in October 2010 and have been waiting for a sale ever since. Huzzah for patience!

I'm assuming the sale ends Tuesday, so jump on this while it's up!

Woo! Totally missed this while checking out store updates previously. Gonna hafta jump on it (and mebbe pick up Pixeljunk Shooter while I'm at it).

But that won't put me at the $5 minimum account balance purchase thingy. Guess I finally have an excuse to buy Legend of Dragoon. :D

Woo! Totally missed this while checking out store updates previously. Gonna hafta jump on it (and mebbe pick up Pixeljunk Shooter while I'm at it).

But that won't put me at the $5 minimum account balance purchase thingy. Guess I finally have an excuse to buy Legend of Dragoon. :D
Fortunately, I had about $13 left in my PSN Wallet after buying Rochard when it was on sale. Would have been annoying to have to go out and buy a $10 or $20 PSN card for a $2 purchase (since I refuse to give Sony my debit card information after the PSN hacking debacle).

Back