Pick the next feature!

What feature should I work on next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirThom

I have so many things I'd love to create for PureFun, but I need help deciding which one to tackle next! All you need to do is vote in this poll, and then I will begin working on it. The featurethat receives the most votes by next Friday, April 13th will be worked on. (The poll will close one week after that so I know what to work on next!)

I'm going for the user-submitted news. Right now, we need more users and that sort of thing would draw them because it's a more obvious form of content submission. That draws them to add other content, too. At that point, it's better to add other content features. :)

Probably more than you think...I go by "DJ" in my family...not a far throw from TJ, eh? :p

Great minds do think alike, though. :p

Very true...but I have a hard time believing that deviant minds want to advance a community of Christians in a sensible manner. :p Actually, deviant minds on the net would want upgraded user-profiles. :p

For the record, I didn't vote for upgraded user profiles :)

For clarification, when you say user-submitted news do you mean news as in "Info about Spider-man 3 production" or "when Diablo 3 is coming out" or "Spore" news?

For clarification, when you say user-submitted news do you mean news as in "Info about Spider-man 3 production" or "when Diablo 3 is coming out" or "Spore" news?
The latter... general news about media. =)

The latter... general news about media. =)

Maybe we can incorporate a sort of "digg" feature, in that we vote for the things we're uber excited for. For instance, Pillar's new CD (titled "1337ness," due to be released this September) would probably be a hot commodity. It might help generate some awareness for new CDs or movies people wouldn't normally hear about.

Yup, of these four options, I believe I will work on the News system first. When the News system launches, we'll also bring online a revamped homepage, which will better serve its purpose. =)

Also, stay tuned for some of my other ideas for PureFun.

Back