Physical Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeromus

Hello everyone.

I'm not sure if everyone knows this or not, but I have some very bad spinal problems which limit my ability with my feet and legs, so it is hard to do many normal things (driving, running, etc.). I think these problems have become worse lately, however, and my upper body is beginning to become very weak and sore like my legs. I couldn't imagine being paralyzed, so please keep me in your prayers.

Will do hon. Also I just got finished with an article in Guideposts magazine talking about auto immune diseases and how this lady literally prayed and did the things her body needed like rest and exercise and a good diet which cured her. Her doctor gave her a month before going to do an extreme measure with meds that were very hard to take. Thought you may get some information as well as encouragement knowing what others have gone through. Shes also writing a book that should be out within the year. Blessings "Angel"

Hey pal,

What's the update? Any improvements? Diagnostics? Anything else we need to pray for?

Phileo ya.
Ken

Thanks alot for the prayers and concerns.

I went to a therapist yesterday and I'll have to go twice a week for awhile. I've been given alot of exercises to do, and they have helped alot. My lack of exercise has augmented the problem with my spine, so I'm going to try and do more physical things.

I'm also going to see a neurologist next week. I'm hoping everything will turn out normal.

Its been a little over a month and im curious to know how you are doing. So..... how are ya doing?
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back