Pekaboo

Hi again Crossming...sorry I had to cut out on you last night on vent....so tired....still so tired lol.

hanging out wishing i had money to get my account started back up, playing with my neice when i get a chance, you no the usall

and some other stuff wich isnt really good or bad but hopping it will go away

hows wow life? i misses you all, i play on wowscape now, nothing better to do, and guild wars just dont cut it, but other then that just having a blast being alive.

hope you all are well, ill be jumping on vent more often just to pekaboo in, that and it gives me someone to talk to while im playing besides this free wow guild im in (crazy people) half the people on the server havent ever played wow before, the other half just dont have money to keep there acounts going, and if you think blizzard has bad lag, you have no idea.

working 4 parents bee back in a month :) 1 computer job 4 daddy usally ends up at about 25 dollars so just gotta wait for him to find something i can do lol, aka pretty much all the jobs he gets that he dosent have to go to the peoples houses couse they "cant figure out how to detach the "computer" from the box that its attached to" zomg didnt no people where that bad lol

I cant figure out how to show my signiture with the toon type and all i have it in there and saved, any help?

looking up scroll of rez, right now, no idea what it is lol.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

and maybe? i already have bc, so if it lets you come back and just play for 10 days then yes, other then that i am eligible, that you would have to find out

Back