Patch 4.1

It says that they need an extra hour and a half... Right... Probably won't be logging in until later tonight...

How many times in a row do they need to have "unforeseen" complications before they become "foreseen"?

Usually doesn't affect me though, since I am gone until around 3pm server time normally.

So is this stuff about new iLvl 372 Trinkets from the troll heroics true? Because I can't find anything verifying it and im still downloading....sooo slow.... :(

Engris, all the drops from ZA and ZG are are 353s. They're designed to fill in the hard to find slots and make starting the first tier of cata raiding easier.

I know nothing about the Firelands aside from it's name, but it's already my favorite raid. As long as everything isn't IMMUNE to my fire.

*10 Man group walking into final chamber of Firelands* *booming voice* "BEHOLD!!! THE FIRE LORD!!!!" *huge door opens, everyone expecting a giant Ragnaros...* *out pops a tiny gnome* Eh!?!???

It wouldn't help since we can compare it to us normal night elves or even humans (gasp!) and see that the core hound doesnt go to our knees, and its like the same size as you. haha.

Well, he could use his secret weapon and even the height advantages out.

But the ability [Shrink Ray] has the image of a frostbolt. It could easily reverse itself, because you know, never trust gnomish engineering, and make the night elfs, one nice gnomish popsicle. With a hint of cayenne for the spice.

Last edited:
Back