Pally healing...leveling through the outlands

Kevin

So my pally healer is now 54 with a bit of rest xp, and I noticed that we have quite a few pallies in the guild at 70 or so, and was just interested in a discussion about how we all leveled them. More specifically, my mage didn't instance very much on his way to 70, and how beneficial would that be for a holy pally? Should I be spending more time in instances as a healer?

Thanks for helping a leveling n00b healer... =D

I would definitely say yes if you are planning on doing anything besides soloing. Your 54 currently so I wouldn't worry much, but once you hit 58 instances will become a staple food in your diet. The 5 mans once you hit the Outland will net you some much needed healing gear if all you ever even plan on doing is healing heroics. Once you get into heroics you'll need at least 800+ healing to keep the group up.

The heroic badge gear will also get you some very nice healing gear if you plan on doing, Kara, ZA, and the 25 mans. Also a lot of the gear in Outland is rep dependent so instances are a must.

Personally I've leveled 10-64 as prot, but I really enjoy instances.. I'm generally questing in area's while in the LFG gump trying to tank. You'll find it very easy to get a group as either a tank or a healer.

I don't really know how holy leveling works, but I know prot works great in the outlands.

Back