Paladin vs. That G-Word

Yeah I have seen that before, that's just incredible. That is a feat only one class/spec can pull off.

Paladin vs. SM Cathedral

I tried that a few times on my pally and failed miserably each time...not as easy as it looks. :(

Wow pulling all of SM Cath in one pull like that is amazing. I bet that's not easy, I wonder exactly what spec that player used. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was a prot/holy hybrid. I bet that would be perfect since you have just almost the mitigation as the cookie cutter prot/ret build, but with the ability to reliably heal yourself whenever you wanted w/o interruption.... maybe I am wrong though, what do you pally experts think? For pure lowbie instance soloing maybe a build like this: Prot/Holy Hybrid

Protection/Ret would give you the best mitigation for it. On the 10th I was in SM getting my 35 pally's quest done and took the following screen shot of just a pull of the cathedral and not courtyard. Most notable is the 2400 dps out/ 42.7 dps in up in the upper left hand corner and all the miss/dodge/parry of attacks. So healing isn't as much of a requirement as maybe bumping up spell damage to have consecrate tick for a little more and as the video pointed out, the trinket that returns 120 health per block. Basically, at this much mitigation plus improved righteous fury and sanctuary the mobs hit me for 15 damage on the rare occasion they actually hit me.

WoWScrnShot_091007_181255.jpg

Here is Kagnus vs Cathedral :) Kagnus at the time was spec'd Protection(43)/Retribution(18)

I was taking my son's rogue (the pirate, low 40's at the time) through SM - he died almost instantly trying to help, rez'd him afterwards.

SM.jpg

Last edited:
Back