Padione9 searching for old friends

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
I recently received this message via the Christian Gamers Alliance site's feedback form:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Sender's Name: Michael
Sender's Email: itsmiked@moment.net
Message: my handle is Padione9. i am looking for some friends that use to get on bnet to play starcraft broodwar. Please email me if you can help me communicate with any of them. They are:

Know~JESUS!
Colonel-VVolf
!happyclown!
American_Brit
Christians
d23-MasterD
Corp.fox

Thankyou,
Michael

Again, the message originated from itsmiked@moment.net - Please contact Michael if you were listed in his search. Also, I've e-mailed a link to this thread to Michael, so he might choose to reply here. We'll see.

*waits and watches*

know~jesus! is on every other night. his other alias is loss.4.me
!happyclown! is on every midnight to 3am eastern, you'll find him in channel katmai
american_brit is on every other night in channel public chat christians or katmai
christians is the bot maintained by kral (unless that has changed) in channel public chat christians
i don't know where dustin (d23-masterd) is
julien (corp.fox) drops by public chat christians about once every 2 weeks.

i forgot dave (colonel-vvolf) in public chat christians once a week.

all of the users above are located in gateway useast

lol, once every 2 weeks, are u ever on-line in the morning/afternoon, katmai? gotta be school/work aye? hehehe.

I'm on-line morning-afternoon (7-8 am to 4-5 pm pacific time) X_X
Only sometimes I'm on the evening/midnight, I dont own this cpu, well half of it, hehe.

CommanderFox is my bot, does show profile I put on...

i sleep pretty late (5am) so i don't wake up till 3pm.
work for 8 hours, dinner at 11pm and what better way to end the night with 3 hours of sc.

crazy.. katmai knows all
tounge.gif
aww y am i not on
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

*Sigh..*
lol

Back