Overwatch Players List

BananaGirl

CGA Event Coordinator and Cat Herder
Staff member
Well hello there, and welcome to the thread that you all knew was coming someday.
The dreaded Overwatch post.
So for those of you who might not know me, I'm BananaGirl, a random weirdo who's been playing On ToJ's TF2 server few a a few years now, and I also play Overwatch (thus the post)
My goal here was to make a post where we can share our Battle Tags and find others on CGA to play with.
so yeah XD feel free to reply with your Battle Tag if you want, and add me on Battle.Net if you feel like it.
If you do add me make sure to post here with your battle tag so I know it's you or I might decline the invite.
I'm also on the Discord sever Tek set up, so that is also an option for getting people together to play.
Anyhoo i'm going to stop rambling now and get on with it, apologizes if this is poorly written or not clear, i'm not very good at these (suggestions welcome).

My BattleTag is RizaHawk#1124

Oh and Overwatch will be having a free weekend on November 18th-21st 2016 on all systems so if you don't have Overwatch but wanna try it out, that's a good time to do so. Here's the link https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20372506
It will require you to download and make a Battle.Net account, just to let you know, but that's all fairly easy.
Anyhoo, hope to complain about that one person who picked Torb on attack with y'all soon:)

I vouch for the authenticity of this random weirdo. She is good people, or Bananas as the case may be, and you'd do well to play with her. I'm off to go plan soirees now and stop derailing her thread.

Last edited:
My Battletag is MightyGerbil#1328 .

Currently downloading Overwatch but it will probably be tomorrow before it completes and I learn the game well enough to play. I've never used Blizzard's client either so I'm learning that as well, though it seems simple enough.

So for those of you who might not know me, I'm BananaGirl, a random weirdo who's been playing On ToJ's TF2 server few a a few years now, and I also play Overwatch (thus the post)
BANANA SIGHTING!

Excited to see you join us on the forums, ma'am. :)

My Battle.net ID is Tek7#1359

I'm downloading Overwatch now, but I doubt I'll be able to sneak in much game time before the free weekend ends. I'm looking forward to giving it a shot, though!

A huge thanks to @The Mighty Gerbil for playing Overwatch with me tonight and explaining how each of the characters play. Highlights included a 5-kill streak as Symmetra and dropping a teleport on the enemy point during the same round as I was figuring out her abilities.

I had hoped the free weekend would end late tomorrow night, but it looks like it ends tomorrow at 6 p.m. Central (4 p.m. Pacific), which means I won't get to play it again before the event ends. That's the bad news.

The good news is that I just might be getting it as a Christmas gift. :D

A huge thanks to @The Mighty Gerbil for playing Overwatch with me tonight and explaining how each of the characters play. Highlights included a 5-kill streak as Symmetra and dropping a teleport on the enemy point during the same round as I was figuring out her abilities.

I had hoped the free weekend would end late tomorrow night, but it looks like it ends tomorrow at 6 p.m. Central (4 p.m. Pacific), which means I won't get to play it again before the event ends. That's the bad news.

The good news is that I just might be getting it as a Christmas gift. :D

I just wish I could have played with you longer Tekzor, you didn't even get through all the characters :( . I'm still not sure I'm buying the game. It is as I expected it to be (I'm exceptionally good at telling what a game is like from reviews and videos). Playing it with Banana and folks is the main allure. Reviewers have been saying it's for playing with friends. (and for the record I was not excluding you when I made that healer comment Banana, I was well aware you had been healing #willneverforget).

Blizzard has the game on sale until the 28th. "If" I buy it it will be around then because I don't want to be OCD playing it just yet, which I unfortunately do with everything T_T. The sale is on the origins edition too not the stock edition which is odd but better. Currently Stock is 39.99 but origins, with the additional skins, is 34.99, normally it's 59.99. Thus if you are going to buy it for Christmas I would now lest a sale not occur later.

I've no intentions of abandoning TF2. You cannot make custom maps, servers (with true control) or anything in Overwatch. Overwatch is well made and highly polished though I do think TF2 is a better game, or at least was before Valve half abandoned it and then made bad decisions trying to make it Overwatch. If I find the time I'll write a review on Overwatch to detail the Good and Bad.

Last edited:
Mine is Aerithos#1296. But I refuse to take the game seriously, so I'll be avoiding Competitive mode like the plague...

Hooray master[mind]. That is why i don't do PvP or smush others in WvW in GW2. I will stand and die, or poof to a safe spot, but not smush other players in WvW.

Hey, I just found this searching for Christians to play Overwatch with. Hopefully the people on this thread are still active. I added quite a few of you. My name is DudeAbides#11490

Hey, I just found this searching for Christians to play Overwatch with. Hopefully the people on this thread are still active. I added quite a few of you. My name is DudeAbides#11490
Welcome to the forums! I approved your first post, so future posts should appear immediately.

I've been playing a few rounds of Overwatch 2 here and there while "new" game hype is still fresh. I main Pharah (jetpack + rocket launcher + concussion shot = <3) but I've also been learning Kiriko.

I'll plan to add you to my Battle.net friends list when I fire up the launcher next (which will probably be tonight after kids are in bed).

So I spaced out when I got home on October 14, but I remembered today and sent you a friend invite! My apologies for the delay.

Is anyone here still playing Overwatch? I used to be a HUGE gamer before I got saved. I recently started playing this game again, Overwatch 2 now.
I would love to have some Christian friends to play games with, as I still have an interest in them. My battle.net tag is TheTrollMage#1818. My steam is yoink with a Dr. Phil M&M.

May God's peace be with anyone who is reading.

Is anyone here still playing Overwatch? I used to be a HUGE gamer before I got saved. I recently started playing this game again, Overwatch 2 now.
I would love to have some Christian friends to play games with, as I still have an interest in them. My battle.net tag is TheTrollMage#1818. My steam is yoink with a Dr. Phil M&M.

May God's peace be with anyone who is reading.
I still play on occasion, though not as often as I played Overwatch 1. I sent you a friend invites on Steam and Battle.net. I typically leave Steam running 24/7 and rarely ever launch the Battle.net client since installing the Steam version of OW2. Feel free to invite me whenever you're getting ready to play, though I'll say in advance that my availability is spotty because I work full time and I have 3 kids.

Side note: Your Steam avatar is nightmare fuel. :O

Back