Over on CCGR closet abusers appear

Lazarus

Just thought you'd all like to know that CCGR.org is in an uproar over the anarchy that has broken out just today.

CCGR abusers have come out of the closet in droves - it's total chaos. In the "Count to a million" thread posts are skipping number after number. C$ went wild with a post about... something unmentionable.

In a stunning twist, SigInt and Saker also joined the rebellion. The Twins represent a potent threat and I'm afraid we have gone past the point of no return.

CCGR will be changed drastically by this - either strict security measures imposed and mass bans put into action - or it may be destroyed forever.

I hope all you members of this sister site CGA will try to help quell the rebels somehow - even moral support would be good.

are you being serious or silly?

Ok i'm seeing the thread. I hope her database can handle that thread when it gets to thousands of posts.

haha, i remember the orignal first ever count to a million thread there.... so much fun.... oh and the orignal home schooled topic

are you being serious or silly?

Ok i'm seeing the thread. I hope her database can handle that thread when it gets to thousands of posts.

I think threads at CCGR are automatically locked (and maybe restarted) when it reaches either 1000 posts or something

CCGR abusers have come out of the closet in droves - it's total chaos. In the "Count to a million" thread posts are skipping number after number. C$ went wild with a post about... something unmentionable.

It's a RANDOMNESS forum, people!! (don't worry--it's not that bad)

I'm sure it can handle it, hescominsoon.

I don't think I can take much more of this. Someone even had the gall to stretch the second page of that thread! Unbelievable! This behavior should not be tolerated.

I'm sure it can handle it, hescominsoon.

I don't think I can take much more of this. Someone even had the gall to stretch the second page of that thread! Unbelievable! This behavior should not be tolerated.

i cant stand it when people stretch it

I can't either. And neither should any decent person. It's time to take a stand. It's time to fight for justice.

IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE!

You could chant something like "Hammer the spammers with banners" (As in banning them...)

OR "Put Mr. Stretch the Page in the cage" (The cage with bars of ban)

because the entire page is stretched and it looks ugly and you have to scroll -----> that way to see an entire post

Back