Outreach

mist_01

I would really like to start up the outreach night again. I am kind of thinking of doing it Sunday afternoons or evenings. I will probably be helping people with some of the earlier missions in Tyria to begin with. I won't start anything till next week but let me know what you guys think and if you have any missions or quests in particular you think we should do.

YES!! Totally for it! We have a lot of people at early stages in the game that need help! Don't be afraid to step up and get something going guys and Gals! Thank You Mist for showing interest in getting this going and I am sure all the other leaders will back me up when I say we will try and support this the best we can!

woot! i am with ya brotha! it will be nice to accualy get this thing going! you have my support.

Galrath is a good mid-level one; a bad group makes it nearly impossible, but a good group makes it a piece of cake! Plus it's very rewarding in terms of XP, and it's one that lots of players skip until someone sets up a group like this...

I would do it if it wasnt on a sunday night... Lol, sunday's are TERRIBLY busy for me... with how involved in my Church I am, i cannot afford to do anything on a sunday

Well, i think i will try to do something this sunday. I am thinking of doing galraths. However, that will change based on who is there and if anyone is looking for help. I could do this at either 2:45 EST or 7:45 EST. Let me know if you guys have any preferences. the number of people we have is not very important since i am equiped with heroes, but more people makes it more fun and easyer to witness.

i will be doing Galraths around 8:30 EST. I have no problem doing it on my own but if anyone wants to join me, you are more than welcome.

how about some RoF missions? lots of folks get stuck a Ring of Fire or Abaddons mouth, i still have to do Hell's Precipice on my warrior and i know lots of other folks just need a group to do them. maybe people who have protector of Tyria can lead groups to do the bonuses on hard missions (Divinity coast or Aurora Glade) see how well that goes.
Joey

sure, ive beet all the ring of fire missions. (even did hell's precipice with only heroes and one other person in hard mode!). If people are interested i think it would be a good mission to help others on.

Back