Our next chapter?

haha I saw a live demo of this at Spirit West Coast. It's actually not that bad. Got some big songs on there.. TobyMac, Skillet.. all them good guys. Personally I like the layout of GH better, but this isn't bad at all.

Is the guitar compatible with Frets on Fire?

If so, I'd be very tempted to pick it up.

EDIT: $100 seems a bit much when you can get Guitar Hero III for the Xbox 360 or PS3 for less and GH3 has online features.

Why can't they, you know, use real guitars. That way you can learn something and not just press buttons on a piece of plastic.

Whoops, just posted another thread about this. Looks interesting to me, since I've been hoping for a while that the developers of Guitar Hero or Rock Band would release expansions of their games with Christian music.

Why can't they, you know, use real guitars. That way you can learn something and not just press buttons on a piece of plastic.

GH is a game. The market is open to you Vibrokatana to create a game yourself that uses a real guitar to teach people to play it.

Can't imagine why they wouldn't license the use of GH to create an addon christian rock collection for GH like what was done for Aerosmith.

Last edited:
Back