Our first weekly event?

XionTawa

I would like us to meet up once a week and do 5-star leves together...it is a lot of fun and we could pick either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday each week...(our calendar showing reset times) whichever day has the leves reseting in the evening would work great...and just plan whichever day each week...Fri-Sun...has the leves reseting in the PM would be the day we do it...what does everyone think of this?

I like this idea for Friday or Saturday - maybe not Sundays.

By the way - I tried to get a signature like you two that posted above and was unsuccessful making it work. :/

It tells me invalid file each time.

Sounds fun!
Hopefully those troublesome timezones wont be too much of a hindrance. Because of those, sometimes during weekend is best.

First time though maybe can try out a three-star or so? :)
New on this kind of MMO and dont wanna get the entire team killed because I lack experience cough *noob* cough

2102_1bcd9be3eddfd54f.png

Will the guildleve timers be rotating basically and not on the same reset days per each day of week? Or.. yea im still confused on this...

yeah it rotates every 36 hours. That is why we will choose which night of the week we do the event based on which night the leves reset during that weekend.

Back