Open beta is over!

Weazel

So I powerleveled a paladin to 21 in about a week (Impressive considering I still have school) on server 39 (PvP pacific, I'm the only one from this guild on it).

As a final goodbye to beta, we had a raid in the Barrens. At first I went with some friends as a small group, be we stood no chance to the 20 or so horde in there and so we join the raid. It was pretty uneventful though because no one listened to the leader and got themselves killed. It finally broke up and everyone left. I had to go too as it was getting late. The entire time my keyboard was screwed up too as my keys seemed to be scrambled. It made for conversation to be very tough. I happened to my once before, but I forgot how to get out of it.

I got my first experience in a PvP environment though as I was travelling through Ashenvale. I was attacked by a level 17 warlock and an 18 priest, and I basically pwned them
biggrin.gif

Paladin is so fun, that will definately be my first class in retail. One thing to note, my paladin (level 21) had about 500 more armor than my druid (level 44, prepatch before leather was nerfed).

Anyway, I'm glad beta is over because now I can actually get things done  
smile.gif

I hope that Blizzard has a lot of surprises for us at release...

I can't wait!

Well I guess that I'm done with it now then. I got to 11 with my dwarf which wasn't too bad since I had first played a human to 7 and an undead to 9. Not bad since it took almost 4 days to download it
tounge.gif
and then I didn't get much play time since I had to do lots of stuff for the chica.

i had a lot of fun...got a feel of various races/classes..my highest was 17 rogue which i had a blast with.

i like mages and rogues period...i think i'll start one of
those as a ne or troll.

I must say, this is my first mmorpg (do i have that short form right?)...its very time consuming and you get sucked into it. Time just flies...whenever I sat to play wow it was more than 4 hours or so...

.seek.

Me and Bled had a blast playing WoW and are really looking forward to its release. I tried a night elf druid that I got to 10, a human warlock that made it to 9, a gnome mage that made it till 6, a tauren shaman that i got to 4 i think, an undead warlock i got to 2, and a orc hunter i got to 3. Hehe. i'm leaning towards a gnome mage at this point but all the classes/races are so fun to play its tough to decide. I tried skinnin and leatherworking and loved it, clothworking was fun though i didnt get anywhere with enchanting. And herbalism and alchemy seemed fun to..was about to try engineering but ran out of time before i got to do anything with it. Blednnyn loves the paladin best and will prolly play a dwarf paladin on release. He feels good playing a paladin that actually lives through fights (he played pally in daoc and was the master at dying first lol) The level grind isnt bad at all considering we had to work 12 hour shifts through most the beta. Im so looking forward to playing tons of wow during my week off the first week of December.
biggrin.gif
. Anyway we'll have to figure out how we plan to meet up with each other as they will not be announcing names of servers ahead of time. I just hope we get to be on a rp server. As that was the server we had the most fun on.

Back