On the road again.

well hi again...
We made it here...man that was a long drive. Anywho, we moved to Sourthern Cali, San Diego to be exact, and we already had a house ready and waiting so it's nice to be here. First impressions, THIS PLACE ROCKS!!! My whole family were ready to head out as soon as we found out where we were going. The only down side thus far is that we don't have all our junk yet, the truck was supposed to come today, but we got a call saying they won't be in till tomorow, so I am typing this on my mom's laptop connected directly to the modem. The drive was a nice long time to sit think read and do pretty much nothing, we only really hit one big 'speed bump' we blew a flat half way here, lucky for us there was a honda dealer near by so we were back on the road by the time we finished lunch. As a side note, the Empyrion duelagy by Stephen Lawhead are very aswome science fiction novels ;)

What part in Sand Diego, I go near the convention center alot. And going back out there to visit some family like in 2-3weeks

Back